Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Friday, September 19, 2003

My Fabulous Showbiz Lifestyle

Every now and again, being paid to raise an eyebrow at DVD covers and managing minions working on TV products reaps odd rewards for me. I’ve spoken to Jenny Agutter on the phone once. Pissed off Patrick Moore, which was fun. But I’ve just been invited out for coffee with a cast member of Farscape.

Unfortunately, it wasn’t Ben Browder. Sigh.

3 comments:

Claudia said...

This post is very well written. Thanks alot for writing good quality posts.


3D ultrasounds | 4d Ultrasounds

Denhamphery said...

I like the the post very much thanks for sharing it I am fashion crazy i love fashion shoes and dresses


Tubal Reversal | Tubal Reversal Surgery

Novi Yanti said...

Nice information,, terrimaksih infonya..sukses much for sharing the info and the website is always to be the best and do the best children's bedrooms | luxury home | specifications and price to the next information ..