Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Bump-And-Go Action

What an odd day. So far, I’ve bumped into Phil Jupitus in Borders which was frankly, not that difficult: we had to shout for him to breathe in when he entered as we suddenly found ourselves pinned against the Jackie Collins’s. And early this morn, I could have sworn I saw Will Young reluctantly hugging a tramp. There had been some discussion beforehand, an exchange of cash, a hug and resulting in the hobo yelling “I’ll never say anything bad against you again, gov’nor!” to Mz Young’s retreating tailcoats.

How odd. Well, they say that these things happen in threes, so just in case, I’ve got my gold pen and publicity still of Bonnie Langford at the tip-top of my clutchbag.

No comments: