Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Monday, January 05, 2004

Bi-Cycle

Honestly. I leave you lot alone for five minutes and the world goes mad.

Here’s one report for a start: a gentleman goes in for an operation that that requires removal of a piece of vein from his leg for a heart bypass. In doing this life-saving operation, the surgeons happen to slice though a tattoo on his calf reading ‘I love women’. Hilariously, it now says ‘I love men’.

I’d be delighted in this Mirror-reader’s fate if the cretin wasn’t going to sue. Well, I mean. One wonders why he had such a council tattoo on his ankle in the first place.

Perhaps it was a reminder. When he was there clutching his ankles, about to have his man-petal poked by a burly, hairy-backed builder, he’d see this little note to himself and think “No! Stop! It’s lady-lovin’ I require after all!”

A note to all hairy builders - if you know this man, do be a dear and don’t take no for an answer.

No comments: