Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

The Little Things

I'm terribly sorry that this blog hasn't been updated in such a long time: the Wife has returned from his glorious travels, so I'm giddy with happiness and emptier than the Exxon Valdez.

In the meantime, we've taken over another company in my fabulous media job - which was a surprise to all concerned. We've all been taken aside to be nice to all the new members and are duty-bound to show them all what a united and strong company we now are. Personally, I don't care about the way we've all been moved, nor about my workload doubling. I concern myself more with my - my - Dalek mug has been missing in action for a fortnight.

I bet one of them fucker's knicked it.

No comments: