Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

The Unexpected Noise

Enter LEE, ruler of the known universe (glorious, tanned) and STACEY, his assistant (hands like shovels, face like a smacked arse).

LEE:
Oh, it's good to be back! I wonder if they missed me...

STACEY sniffs her indifference and drops the luggage.

LEE:
Now. What is that noise. What is that noise? Do you hear it?

STACEY:
Er. Ish.

LEE:
What could it be? It befuddles! Could that very noise be temporary ruler Amanda Tapping?

STACEY:
Are you sure? I know that noise. It could be Kari Whirring. The well-known star of stage and screen.

LEE:
Although I am delighted by the sheer idea, her real name is Kari Wuhrer. So the noise could very well be Amanda Tapping after all.

STACEY:
What about what's-his-face? Scottish actor. In X-Men 2...

LEE:
I'm sure we'd all be aware if we could hear Alan Cumming. He's very loud, as you are more than aware.

STACEY blushes.

LEE:
There it is again! I wonder what it could be!

STACEY:
You know, I think I can discern it. I'm sure I can hear William Russell!

LEE:
Now you're just being silly. Go and put the kettle on.

1 comment:

Shawn T Lippert said...

Thank you for the informative blog
Here Is some additional
Luggage Resources for designer luggage and luggage up to 75% off if you or your readers are interested.