Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Oh William, The Pain, The Pain...

Divine readers (yes, both of you) forgive my 'petit absence' as I've been a little sick.

Now, blogging about being ill seems as common as talking about one's pets/children/partner, so I do try and keep it to a minimum unless it's particularly dramatic. Though all my illnesses require me to lie back on a chaise-lounge, lightly coughing blood into a lace hankie while bustled women touch my arm lightly in concern. This one is no exception of course, though a little bizarre: I appear to have an infected saliva gland. Thus meaning I have a lump on the side of my throat that is the size of a marble and the temper of a bag of rabid children.

All seems to be going well though, and the marble has gradually decreased to a pea. One hopes that it will continue to shrink and that this isn't just a relapse. Because, let's face it, that's so Liza Minelli.

More funny soon, I promise.

No comments: