Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

A Quickie From Me

Hello, hello. Don't worry, I haven't forgot about you, my specials. I've just been busy. I know! Shocking, isn't it? But here's what's been going on:

Tired
I've been working all hours that Cher sends trying to get some DVD covers for a well-known TV show ready for approval, which is a lark. Unfortunately one of the stars of this show is cocaine's bitch, and rarely approves photos that they're in because they look to 'ill' (read 'as skinny as all hell, and twice as pasty'). So there are no approved pictures of them, although they have to contractually appear on every cover.

To which end, I have mostly been sobbing into my keyboard for the last couple of days.

Wired
For those of you who care, you may be seeing the Doctor Who control room plastered all over the web in a couple of days. What? Of course I've seen it! Tsk. What kind of a fan would I be if I hadn't?!

Heiled
Hilarious news from the UK, where our very own 'Prince' Harry went to a fancy dress party dressed in a Nazi uniform. One that he'd presumably nicked off his granddad, for that matter. Well, typical sabre-rattling from the tabloids ensued, though oddly most of it came from the right-wing papers. But we do ask you this - could he even get near the Aryan Party with that ginger mop on his head?

Mired
Isn't Desperate Housewives fab? And still managing to captivate the notoriously attention-deficient Gays. Big mysteries from Episode Two are, how long til Mike gets his kit off, and what is in that box?

Declan reckons it's Teri Hatcher's humanity.

2 comments:

Phillip Lloyd said...

Hi,

Came across your blog by pure accident but thought whilst i was here i could tell you about this Fancy Dress and accessory costume dress fancy halloween site i found.

Check it out when you have time as i'm sure you could find a fancy dress costume to suit your needs some time.

Many Thanks

Phillip Lloyd said...

Hi,

Thought i'd just leave a comment here to let you know that your blog left me with a few thoughts in my head.

If you ever get the chance and feel you could add some thought provoking wisdom on the topic of Fancy Dress or child fancy dress then please feel free to post a reply on my blog.

Thanks again.