Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Sign O' The Times

And a quick 'hello!' to all the readers of The Times who are swinging by after Glitter for Brains got a mention. If you're looking for entry on the fanny-thawing KY Warm, why not click here to see what the fuss was all about.

I must say, lovely to get cited in a national newspaper. And I'm unutterably grateful it wasn't in one of those tawdry tabloids, probably under the headline 'Limp-Wristed Lads Like Latest Lube For Backdoor Larks!' I was so grateful that I didn't even question 'oft-funny' next to the site's name. Pah. I'm always funny. It's just that it is sometimes the case that I am the only one getting the jokes.

Anyway, huge thanks to Mish who phoned me to tell me. All you new people, you may want to check her out - she's the high class to my dumb ass.

Now. How can I cash in on my new-found fame..?
 

No comments: