Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Monday, April 11, 2005

The Stalker

That tiring man is back again, I see. I tell you, the best thing to do is ignore the illiterate fool.

But - yay! - lynch mob! Thank you all for offering to do a Southern-style hanging. I even had a couple of emails from the pacifists offering to roast some marshmallows on the funeral pyre. I adore you all.

He is being dealt with - and as soon as that happens, I can tell you aaaaall about it...
 

5 comments:

Owen Blacker said...

Ooh! Marshmallows! Why didn't I think of that? Can we do some ickle cocktail sausages as well?

I'll bring wine to mull on the embers. :o)

Miss Mish said...

I think the best thing to do darling is just a general hog roast. I'll bring the cocktail shaker, cheesey puffs and Mothers special barbecue sauce (it appears to be mainly Jack Daniels...)

Owen Blacker said...

I hope you're not suggesting long pork? :)

Miss Mish said...

I have a feeling that the long pork in question will not be palatable. Rather stringy?

cyberpete said...

Long pork? I doubt there is anything long about him