Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

What We've Learned Today Pt III

 
Red Head

The wig. In all its glory.

I think I look good as a red head. And while it's not as glamorous as anything the lovely Louise over at CowDog could rustle up, it did make for interesting fun while hoovering last night. Not only as I forgot I was wearing it and it almost got sucked off as I was fingering my wide-based crevice nozzle.

Lovely though. I can't decide whether I'm more Natalie Portman or Julia-Roberts-before-the-electrolysis.
 

7 comments:

cyberpete said...

Or a slinky Ginger Spice?

Louise said...

DEFINITELY Natalie. Julia has that Satanic gleam in her eye.

Owen Blacker said...

Definitely more Natalie than Julia.

Really really reminds me of someone, of I put my finger over your face (so to speak), but I can't, for the life of me, place who  :o)

Miss Mish said...

You should get a purple one to match and it would be like UFO all over again...

Spaceminx said...

I'd say you look like Cher before the electrolysis.

quaisi said...

Good as a redhead, bad as a woman :)

JayMaster said...

The look is definitely Jay Kay in his new video! Totally splendiferous.