Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Harry Potter 4 - Here I Come!

 Look! Look at the Pretty!

And quite possibly literally.

Goodness. Thank you - oh thank you - dear casting directors at Warner Bros. Why I've always had a soft spot for the book version of Viktor Krum - well, more of a semi - and it's nice to see that you've honoured us by casting the Teutonic, barely-legal beauty Stanislav Ianevski.

'Champion Beater' you say? Really? Well, he's more than welcome to have a go at shooting up my hoop any day of the week.
 

9 comments:

Rob said...

Hmm. Not sure. Depends if he can crack a smile or not. At the moment he looks like someone's pissed in his change-purse.

Besdies, despite how dirty I feel about it, a part of me always rather liked Sean Biggerstaff.

If only for the name.

Lee said...

Smiling? Good lord, no.

That's right up there with 'trying to talk afterwards' and 'remembering their name'.

Eden said...

Dark and brooding = delicious

EGL said...

I agree with Lee, a smile is so unimportant when his face is buried in a pillow!

Rob said...

Ah of course. My bad. There was me working on having his legs over my shoulders instead - making him bite the duvet never occurred to me. Damn!

cyberpete said...

I'd go with my legs over his shoulders. He is so fine!

j(aded) said...

Good god he's duvet.. i mean, divine!

mainja said...

yum

Owen Blacker said...

Definitely.