Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Whole World's A Stage

Disaster! Plans for the UK's first black theatre centre has stalled thanks to funding difficulties!

Ooh we tell you, if it happened to our community of Gentlemen Who Are Good Listeners, there'd be uproar. Utter pandemonium. Although call us traitors to the Pink Path as we're going to say that it may not necessarily be a bad thing that we wouldn't get our own dedicated theatre. If we had, there'd be a glut of miserable plays about AIDS, and tiresome musicals about AIDS. There'd be lesbian stand-up comedy (hilarity about having the right drill bit, here we come!) And at Christmas, the lovely pantomime of 'Goldilocks and the Three Bears'. Where Goldilocks is a down-on-her-luck drag queen resorting to breaking-and-entering - this time invading the home of a fat, hairy gay couple and their equally hirsute sex slave. Where spends her time bitching about the only thing she can find to eat is porridge (not compatible with the Atkins diet) and that this Anal Intruder is too big, this one is too small, but this one is juuuuuust right.

Imagine the faces on the kids in the audience. So gay theatre = bad idea.

(thinks)

Oh who are we kidding? We Gentlemen Who Can't Catch own theatre already anyway!
 

15 comments:

Dantallion said...

OWN theater? We ARE Theater.

Lee said...

Well, I *thought* that but didn't want to say it. It sounded a little theatrical.

Aaaaaaaaaah. I see what you mean!

Snooze said...

Oh Lee, you've outdone yourself this week. I choked on my [non Atkins] bagel I was laughing so hard about Goldilocks and the Three Bears.

Lee said...

Thanks, hon. Adore you too!

kyknoord said...

"We Gentlemen Who..." Ahahahahaha. Dude, that is so funny - it makes the end of the weekend a little less dire for me.

Owen Blacker said...

Do they really say "dude" in the South African colonies, as well as the North American ones? :)

SL&V said...

You can say "dude" anywhere as long as you're wearing a baseball cap. Backwards.

Not a Burberry one though, then you have to say mate.
And wear gold.

7472 said...

Not what I was searching for, but none the less and interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back.

My site is a bit different, some think it's odd. I guess it's a matter how you look at it. I have a mens male enhancement reviews related site. Most of the articles are on mens male enhancement reviews.

answer-man said...

**handbag** offers at super low prices. I think you'll really appreciate

answer-man said...

deals are at their best there. Come on by and check it out. :)

Chris said...

Hey, You've got a very nice Blog!

Very informative. Be sure to check out my blog on the Make Partition History Campaign.

See you soon :o)

The Blah Brain said...

I found a site while searching google and the site gives you previews of I found previews for the NEW - NEXT Harry Potter book 8, the book AFTER the half blood prince, it's insane... i have no idea how they got the previews maybe they know J.K. Rowling..
www.HarryPotter-Fan.com

GS said...

Hey here is a site that actually gives away FREE tickets to Las Vegas shows. They have other useful information regarding Las Vegas getaways and an evening at la cage tickets Check it out an evening at la cage tickets

Paul Adams said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
Ontario Job Search
It covers Ontario Job Search related subjects.
Have a great day!

answer-man said...

ps I'm having a little trouble sending comments so if I do it twice please excuse me and I apologize.