Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Well, Well, Well.

Jeremy Sheffield.

You may know him as Alex-from-Holby-City, The-Guy-Who-Wasn't-Debra-Messing-In-The-Planecrash-That-Was-The-Wedding-Date, and his most popular role to date: Guy-In-Blue-Jumper-In-Natalie-Lambrusa's-Torn-Video. He looked quite good in that, you'll notice.

Well I'm ready to tell the world that, yes, Jeremy and I have had a long history dating back many years. First I 'bump into' him in, well, let's just call it a Gentleman's Health Club down in the East End. Then some months later, I note that he's started frequenting my marvellous barbers.

And not days ago, I was pumping away at the gym (not lifting weights - how gauche! - there just happened to be no-one else in the sauna) when who should I spy through my patiently-constructed glory hole but Jeremy himself.

Well now. Once is a coincidence. Twice is something to tell your friends about. Three times? Well, that's just stalking, isn't it?

(looks at watch)

(waits patiently for a marriage proposal)
 

11 comments:

Owen Blacker said...

He frequents Gentlemen's Health Clubs? I really must go more frequently!

Skip said...

Lee dearest - you know they've taken down your Blue Plaque from Chariots of Limehouse, don't you?

You'd start reading it, get halfway bored halfway through and wander off.

Dantallion said...

I'm jealous.

Some variation of 'penis-envy', I imagine.

epicurist said...

You should have winked at him through the Glory hole, first with your eye then your sphincter.

Rob said...

Damn! I wanted him!

kyknoord said...

Maybe he's being coy. On the other hand, maybe he just likes hanging around people who pretend that they didn't see The Wedding Date.

mainja said...

my. i have to admit i haven't seen this gentleman in the past, but i clicked the link, and i have only one thing to say...

YUMMY!

Tom Naka said...

Nice blog. Please check out my health insurance telemarketing lead
site. It is all about health insurance telemarketing lead
informations.

doer said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a better sex life related website, hope that it is useful to you

startonline said...

This blogstuff is great just looking around yours I have one too sample wedding program website dedicated to sample wedding program

brian said...

Anyone looking for some more business plan info?