Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Bond

Well. Daniel Craig is the new James Bond.

Lets just be kind and say that he's 'care-worn'.

Or in need of some moisturiser.

Oh to hell with it. His face looks like a crumpled map page, and if you ever had the misfortune of shooting your load over that leathery visage, you'd get to see a scale version of the Egyptian irrigation channels in action.

There. I've said it.
 

13 comments:

Imogen said...

Someone had to do it! And at least you did it better than most. The most important question here, however is simple- what were they thinking? Pierce Brosnan, yes. Daniel Craig? one thinks not.

Dantallion said...

I don't think I could bring myself to "shoot my load" onto that leathery face.

And from the looks of him, nobody else has of late either.

The ravages of drought are quite frightening, don't you think?

Broadband Ian said...

Anyway, he can't be gay. Then he'd be Wendy Craig.

Lee said...

Oh *very* good, Ian.

HighPlainsDrifter said...

Looks more like a pirate..

CyberPete said...

Just to be different I'm going to say something flattering. He looked good in Tomb Raider 2 and I loved the accent but they could have done so much better.

St. Dickeybird said...

I thought he looked kinda good in Layer Cake.
Then again, Wifey says I like 'diseased-looking' men.
;)

epicurist said...

oh dear, you know I like the rugged look, but this has gone a tad too far. Its worse than a cows dried teats.

kleverkloggs said...

Mybe he's been crying alot about Kate Moss dumping him. How long ago was that?

abbiapple said...

LMAO!
I *heart* homos.

c'lam said...

oh i had such a crush on him in Friends in the North!

Broadband Ian said...

Yes, Abbiapple, I like Greek islands too.

CyberPete said...

Oh sorry I take it all back, I got him confused with Gerard Butler...