Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Bleh

I've finally succumbed to the office cold. Snot everywhere - which is no fun whatsoever when you have a beard, let me tell you. Lets just say the words 'matted' and 'shiny' are good adjectives for my chin at the moment.

Anyway, I can probably hang it on the fact that I ran out of vitamins this very weekend and was too lazy to go and get some more. So it's my own silly fault.

(thinks)

Hey! I'm a homosexual who thinks vitamin pills are the answer to everything!

Look at me! I'm Tom Cruise!
 

12 comments:

Logan said...

Snot beard can't be that bad. My guess is you've had worse in it at some point or another.

Lee said...

I could neither confirm nor deny that statement.

tornwordo said...

Still witty even with snotbeard. Don't think I'd be able myself. Hope you feel better soon.

Snooze said...

Word to the Tom Cruise comment.

RickB said...

colds rule. you can spread them, it's a good game. ten points for someone over 60 who's forgotten to have a flu jab.

MinCat said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
erm...not laughing at your cold *sympathetic look*

CyberPete said...

Hey! Don't you be saying anything bad about nah who am I kidding I can't even finish that it's too painful

Rob said...

Mmmm. Mucus.

Kellycat said...

As I work in Customer Services, colds are good opportunities to get back at those customers who give you abuse by coughing into the envelopes of your reply letters.

Not that I would do that of course.

Although I did once cough very pointedly and directly in the face of the man behind me in the bus queue who was groping my arse.

Lee said...

I love you, Kellycat.

Kellycat said...

I love you too.

Erinna said...

BWAH!

(at the Tom Cruise comment, of course...not your misery)

;)