Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Pink Pound

One of my favourite people Eden sent me this little gemstone, stating that Gentlemen Who Have Skipped earn on average £10,000 more than the male population at large.

Is it true? Oh yes. Brilliantly true.

The problem is, we spend approximately £10,000 more than this male 'population at large' on skincare products.

The study also found out we Gentlemen Who Are Good Listeners spent about £3 billion on holidays for 2005 (Sitges is getting expensive. And not just the trips to the STD clinic afterwards. Er, one would imagine), forked out another £1.9 billion on clothing, and £1 billion on mobile phone bills.

And that just sums us up. No mention of disco drugs and Kylie's Greatest Hits CDs. Obviously they are tax deductible.

6 comments:

Dantallion said...

So what you're saying is we can't afford to be as high maintenance as we are genetically programmed to be.

Inexplicable DeVice said...

Hmmm... I'm going to be looking into this. I don't think I earn £10,000 more than my male colleagues. I should. I just don't. Maybe my bosses don't know I'm gay? Perhaps more flouncing is in order...

What's with the new pic of Jakey? He looks evil and wrong. Please find a better one. Please?

CyberPete said...

>Obviously they are tax deductible

And quite rightly so!

coolbuddha said...

An anti-whale rant. Pooh to you. Just to be tedious...

kyknoord said...

Ah yes, but who wants to be average?

Donna said...

That totally backs up my argument that my son who will be gay (or I guess that is - is probably gay - or whatever) will take me on holiday when I am old. Yay!