Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I do like to have a project...

One idle thought in an email, and suddenly you find yourself with a mountain to climb.

So, I've got just over a month to photograph 13 of my friends, and myself, in various poses to match the photographs from the Radio Times Doctor Who 10th Anniversary Special.

I look forward to dressing one of them in furs and seeing them writhe around the grounds of Crystal Palace Park. Heaven knows where I'm going to find a giant maggot, 100 dolls and a sprightly yellow roadster called Bessie, though.

Still. The things we do to pass the time. I'll make sure Lee (who will be menaced by a Cyberman on Brighton beach) lets you know how I get on.

5 comments:

First Nations said...

hello, my darling. i think i will claim you for my very own.
**
there, thats done.

Inexplicable DeVice said...

I always thought sleeping bags look like giant maggots. That's why I won't get in one.

Well, that and sleeping bags are for heathens. What's wrong with a luxurious hotel room? Or a delightfully made up spare room at a friends house?

Good luck! Hope we get to see the final result.

Fuckkit said...

But why?

David said...

Well, why not?!

Inexplicable DeVice said...

Why what?