Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A Slurred Return

Hey-la, hey-la my boyfriend's back.

I'm all overcome.

Which is a devil when it hits the headboard, isn't it. Thank heaven it's not velour. For one, the texture is such that it looks like you'd gelled a stoat, and for two, I'd have to leave Club Gay for having a velour headboard.

And we do love Club Gay. You get an annual complimentary coach trip to look at the Queen's old frocks at Kensington Palace every year, just so you can wander around saying 'Ooh, she does love her high bust-line, doesn't she?'

Anyway. Boyfriend. His hours are all to cock at the moment after coming back from Australia, and understandably he was in bed by 7pm on Saturday night, leaving me to watch Stargate SG-1.

Good god. What utter nonsense. Are you telling me there's ten years of this rot?

This close to turning it off, then Ben Browder appeared in his undercrackers and I was forced to watch the end. AND the following episode of Atlantis in case it was cross over episode and they'd decided to spin out that storyline for a whole other hour.

13 comments:

mainja said...

YAAAAAYYYYY!

*much clapping for the return of the wife*

YAAAAYYY!

*some more clapping just for good measure*

Dantallion said...

And we do love Club Gay. You get an annual complimentary coach trip to look at the Queen's old frocks at Kensington Palace every year, just so you can wander around saying 'Ooh, she does love her high bust-line, doesn't she?'

Is the Queen you're refering to Sir Elton?

coolbuddha said...

Was glued to Farscape. Would you believe he is 44 this year (sadly married)? Miss a letter in Google Images - "ben broder" - and you get a poodle.

Spaceminx said...

Re Ben Browder: I was like that last week when they had 18 or so Amanda Tappings in one room. Imagine what I could do with 18 Amanda Tappings!!! Mwahahahaha.

GayProf said...

Ooooh, Ben Browder -- He's dreamy.

Inexplicable DeVice said...

And was it the crossover one? Was there another hour of the delectable, near-naked Mr Browder? Or did you settle for the Atlantis main guy who is nearly, but not quite as yummy as Ben?

Lee said...

I had to settle. Annoyingly.

I like his hair, this Atlantis guy. Far too groomed to be completely straight...

morgalou said...

Atlantis guy - assuming you mean the Major? I can only think of one man on there groomed enough to fit that description - that's Joe Flanigan. And, until the recent introduction of the extreme sporting, charity-loving, be-dreadlocked, too good to be true Hawaiian eye candy that is Jason Momoa (just look at his bio on IMDB. Unbelievable) he was the Only Reason for watching Atlantis.

Now, of course, there are two.

Lee said...

Oh, he's the one who can't act, isn't he?

Yes, he seemed nice.

Spike said...

Who or what is an Amanda Tapping? If she's that blue chick on Farscape I'll have some too. Ditto with knobs on if she was the bounty hunter chick.

I was going to say something about The Wife being back but I had to delete everything for being too pervy and voyeuristic even for this crowd. Perhaps I'll just whistle Raw Hide.

rhino75 said...

I have in fact written to Joe Flanigan, suggesting he should come over and relive his student year in Paris (thoughtfully, I've said he can stay with me) - and yet, strangely no reply. What's the postal service coming to?

Spaceminx said...

Tut tut Spike. Amanda is the blonde gorgeous one in Stargate SG1. The one who has boyfriends that all die.

Spike said...

Ah, her. She peeves me for some reason. Though not have as much as The Drongo Formerly Known As MacGyver. My ex thought MacGyver was a top show. He also thought Hasslehoff could act.

If we're talking girl-cuties, I'm all for a bit of Jessica Alba in that sci-fi show with the bikes and Peta Wilson from La Femme Nikita can go dark on me anytime.

Though of all the TV cuties, boy and girl of all time, James Marsters (blonde vampire guy in BtVS) gets my vote for Utterly Rootable.