Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Glitter For Brains Climate Control

What's this? Posting on the weekend? Whatever next?!

Actually it is just a quick apology for Friday's post, which has now been taken down for being written completely under the influence of three large bottles of sake. We're sorry for any unintentional horror caused to you marvellous readership.

Still, Oscars tonight! We'll be back tomorrow with some gay gumph about the dresses, or possibly a diatribe about firemen.

9 comments:

Fuckkit said...

Would I be burnt at the stake for admitting that I found that post amusing?

CyberPete said...

There was a Friday post?
Can't wait for your take on Oscar dresses and firemen

Imogen said...

I found it amusing too, after the initial should-I-laugh-or-should-I-not moment, but I really don't want to be lynched by the shippers for admitting it. So play nicely.

I wish I'd taken the time to read the comments now!

Tickersoid said...

I thought it was OK to say anything non-pc, as long as it's funny.
Am I wrong?

Junebugg said...

Damn, I missed it! Why am I never in the wrong place at the right time? Can't wait for the dress review.

Spike said...

What JuneBug said.

Fuckkit said...

I concur, everythings is fine as long as its funny.

Donna said...

That is just plain taunting. Eluding to a post that could cause horror and snatching it away before I have read it. I guess it's my fault for not coming to visit EVERY single day. Hmph.

Inexplicable DeVice said...

I thought friday's post was hilarious. Really... Special!

My special friends thought so too.