Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Wisteria Game

Every now and again, you hear of a product or a film coming out, and you think "What? Are they just making that for me?" Mostly because I'm a raging egocentric, but then who else is going to buy the Desperate Housewives computer game but a bunch of silly homothexuals with too much time on their hands? Personally I can't wait! Mostly to discover the cheat code that enables you to gaily enable the plumber to walk around with his top off.

Now, a quick question about the game play. It's all well known that we Gentlemen Who Are Good Listeners don't tend to be very good at the ol' Shoot-Em-Up games. 'Slap-Em-Up', yes. 'Shoot-Em-Up', no. Leading me to believe that when the good Lord was putting us together, we gladly and gleefully traded hand/eye coordination with that with colours. Much more useful. It does mean that when we drive it's rather like an old incontinent lady careering around a supermarket - but honey, that's why chauffeurs were invented.

So if they are aiming this game at the pink pound, how on earth are they going to keep us notoriously difficult marys enraptured? Gasp! Perhaps it will be based more on real life, with one of the final levels being a recreation of the famous 'swimming suit' incident! Or maybe there's a botox shortage in Wisteria Lane, and you have to guide Teri Hatcher to the last of the supply! I tell you, her immobile face is going to be piss-easy to create in the computer - she looks like she was created by Industrial Light And Magic as it is.

9 comments:

morgalou said...

I can't tell you how excited this news has made me. Personally, I can't wait to be able to guide Bree round her house, frantically adjusting all the cushions.

Liz said...

Oh Wow!

I have a friend's wedding coming up and knowing what a raging Wisteria fan (and any girly mag fan) she is going to be utterly loving this.

Thanks Uncle G4B for showing me the way.

The Lady Muck said...

Oh joy! Not since the Neighbours game in 1989 have I been so excited! I hope it's like the Sims. Anyone fancy a jon-the gardner gimp? Oh yeah....

Qenny said...

Oh, that's Teri Hatcher? I wondered why I was watching something that wasn't Harry Potter but seemed to have Dobby the house elf in it.

Cezi said...

I?m getting the game before any of the girlfriends, and I will have the most fabulous house that Wisteria Lane has ever seen?Oh?and the best looking pool boy:) I just hope this is a game that you can play over a network, otherwise who am I going to impress?

Lippy said...

There's a cookbook (I went and read the link) - oh I HAVE to have that!

Inexplicable DeVice said...

To Hell with the plumber. It's Tom Scavo I want to see with his top off - again.

* melts *

CyberPete said...

Uh uh! I want that game. I wished however they would have just made a Wisteria Lane addon to Sims 2. Would have been Per'fection (Go Dannii!)

Askinstoo said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money