Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Friday, June 30, 2006

"We're A People Organisation..."

Look.

I know it's going to be sunny and 38 degrees or something ridiculous, but you really should be near a television set this Saturday night. Preferably tuned to BBC 1.

This'll mean nothing to you Johnny Foreigners, but Favourite Of The Gays, Tracy Ann Overlord, will be camping it up in the name of prime-time drama to such an extent that she almost wrestles the Crown of Camp off Servalan's raven head. See?

Old Gertie at the Beeb found out about my new fixation and kindly gave me a signed picture of Tracy-Ann Overlord. She's looking over me as I type.

She's counting my words per minute. And tutting.

So watch it. The internet is going to melt after it's aired.

10 comments:

CyberPete said...

She sort of looks a bit like old madge doesn't she?

Jemima said...

She did a lovely programme about Passover for BBC School's prog watch. Educational! Great symbolic foodstuff action, if that's your thing.

DanProject76 said...

If I wasn't already married and she wasn't already married I would marry her! If she let me...

She will always be the mermaid from Big Train to me... until tomorrow!

Yay! Yvonne! Torchwood! etc

andiandi said...

johnny foreigner otherwise known as andiandi says...never heard of her, but love her anyways.

Lippy said...

Well blimey, and I thought the "Lippy at work" look was so last year, but obviously not!

Spaceminx said...

I saw it this evening (I was out last night) and she is fab. What a marvellous cleavage.

Gaymosexual said...

How I love her. Even camper in real life if that can be believed!

Auriel Stone said...

I am dubious! I'm not sure *anyone* can out-camp Servalan! ;)

Sam said...

dearest lee...prepare to be green with envy...BUT guess who my boyfriend and i had the pleasure of watching dr. who with saturday evening? ms. overlord herself :) bless her, she's about 13 months pregnant but still looked ravishing in the black number she had on, and with doting husband in tow, she really was a sight :)

Spike said...

Can't hardly wait. The good Doctor is back on our Antipodean screens next Sat. With lethal Christmas trees too apparently*.




* No spoilers or I will fucken cut you!