Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Hand Me My Leather

An awful night's sleep is how I came to be reading The Sandman comics at 4am in the morning. Yes, the irony is not lost on me.

I was spurred on by happening upon the new versions of the volumes in leather hardback currently doing the rounds. They are a thing of beauty and wonder. I covet them.

Alas, I tend to read comics before I go to bed so I won't be getting them; I imagine falling asleep under something that huge and leathery would give me nightmares about having sex with Dolph Lundgren...

4 comments:

Howard James Hardiman said...

Try the wonderful hardback versions of the Sin City books - they're real objects of beauty!

Tim said...

I lost feeling in my legs while reading Volume 1 of The Complete Calvin and Hobbes once.

John said...

Ha.. I'm working from home as I have the cold, stumbled upon your blog through flickr, and I have to say I hd a right laugh esp the lunges, or lunches.. you are a witty guy! I'll be back for more.

Qenny said...

Would dreams about sex with Dolph be such a bad thing?