Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Graceless Fall

Oh no! Liza Minnelli collapsed on stage!

Apparently she'd just come on in Sweden and was going through her usual monologue ("Hallo, Shweedens. Ya see, I remember... I remember when this used to be called Pangea... but me and ma mamma, we're gonna sing ya some songs, yeah...") when she dropped like a stone into the arms of a stage hand.

I read somewhere she's held together with sellotape. And sellotape melts under extreme heat. Theatre light produce extreme heat. You see where I'm heading with this? DO YOU?! DO YOU, YES?!

1 comment:

Qenny said...

I think she fell many years ago.

Come to think of it, her rendition of Twist In My Sobriety on that album produced by Pet Shop Boys was probably the start of her descent.