Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Give A Boy A Break

This is my new favourite obsession, sent to me by my lovely friend Tara. I love a bit of camp 50s nostalgia, though not as Ryan suggests it is because I lived it all the first time. Cheeky cow. No Rusks for him tonight.

Anyway, today I am enjoying my last day at BBC Worldwide before shuffling back off on the road of freelance (picture the end of an episode of 'The Incredible Hulk' only with more leg when hitchhiking) so there'll be no work done at my desk, let me tell you. Instead, I've picked out some of the best from the above sight and amended them. Because I can.







8 comments:

Qenny said...

Marvellous!

If the freelancing doesn't go so well, you can always diversify into the humorous greeting cards market.

savante said...

Shouldn't laugh at the rape scene but... OMG!

ATG said...

lol...those are too funny. my fave is 'what is teabagging?'

Pat Gaik said...

Hilarious - if only you could get permission to use these images and publish a collection in a book - you'd be rich!

Qenny said...

I'm hugely amused that atg, who's avatar comes close to demonstrating the concept, is asking what teabagging is.

Stepfordtart said...

I laughed at the rape one too. As a girl, Im slightly ashamed of myself for that. But not enough not to publicly acknowledge it here, of course. s x

Melanie said...

I think I just scared the cats with my cackling. Well played, sir!

Ben said...

I also laughed more than I perhaps should have done at the last one.