Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Jordan

Katie Price. I think I like her, but I'm not sure why. And then this comes along about her leaving LA and not missing the sun.

Note the startling use of plurals in the last line. 'Sunbeds'. She has sunbeds.

Is this in case someone pulls the door to on one of the tanning rooms? Because I imagine that dear Katie seems the kind of girl who would not only forget how to use doorknobs, but upon seeing it, drop to her knees and fellate it in the hope it would do something for her in return.

Oh wait. I've now figured out why I like her.

2 comments:

Kathleen Bradean said...

Oh. Did she leave the City of Angels? See what happens when you were never paying attention in the first place? Stuff you don't care about happens. And then life goes on.

CyberPete said...

Are you sure she wasn't kicked out?

Bless her.