Journey through space to the Planet Fabulous, where the Ruler of the Universe will see you shortly.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"You've Redecorated! I Don't Like It..."



Well, it was about time this place got a lick of pixel-paint, wasn't it? Anyway, in switching over to the new streamlined template, I've finally gotten rid of Blogroll's (*hack**spit*) diabolical listing of blogs. Which, ah, means if you want a link to your own effort, leave me a comment in the box below and I'll take a look. And I will judge you. Oh yes, I will judge you. And if you make me laugh, or experience any other of those 'emotion' things, I will add you to the list.

Just think of it as a missing episode of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' without the excessive soft-focus. I mean really, for those final numbers I thought I'd suddenly developed catteracts...

13 comments:

Jams said...

You've redecorated! I don't like it...

Tim said...

Goes without saying, of course.

JUDGE ME!

Oh, and I likes da noo prettyz.

Frank said...

Love your surgeon! You must give me his number.

Anyway, judge my efforts, just as long as you do use Ms. Ru's style of sassy, off-the-wall references!

Poobaba said...

Hi there - I was on your blog roll and would love to be reinstated: http://poobaba-backfromthebrink.blogspot.com/

Ellie said...

I have so little to do with you and your world, but I enjoy you anyway; or maybe that's why I do enjoy you. xx

瘋狂的 said...

我們不是因為快樂而歌唱,而是唱歌使我們快樂..................................................

peeling-a-fig said...

Waiting for your next blog post with bells on. You make me laugh.

Ste Hannigan said...

Blogs are fine if you have the time to post. Stuck in the desert I have to rely on yours for my kicks

Spike said...

Judge me, judge me!

*bribes with beach photos*

888 said...

Care killed the cat. take care yourself..........................

Lee said...

You have all been judged worthy. Well done.

mkf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mind Of Mine said...

Don't fuck it up!